Everywhere Blackout Bike Pant$120.00 USD
No big logos, no loud colors, no crazy prints or panels, just a proven pant in our signature stretch fabric. Evil Bikes took our best-selling Everywhere Pant and infused their own heart-pumping, hell-raising DNA into it. A bike-specific waistline, secure card/pass pocket and relocated hidden cargo pockets ensure these pants are ready to rumble up, down and upside down while keeping it low-key off the bike.
Customers reported that this pant fits small. We recommend you size up a full waist size.
Articulated Slim Fit - A regular fit through the seat and thigh with a 3D articulated knee that will fit your pads while still maintaining a slim appearance, and a taper through the leg opening.
- Size 30: 13½"
- Size 32: 14"
- Size 34: 14½"
- Size 36: 15"
- Size 38: 15½"
- High durability fabric
- Dual side stealth zipper vent pockets - pocketing has shifted to the back of the leg, which is the perfect location for items while pedaling. Close them up to secure your items or open them up for venting
- 3D articulated knee - Fits over most trail & enduro pads without compromising the casual look
- Curved high waistband - A longer back rise combined with a curve high waistband across the back to fit better and keep you concealed while in the riding position
- Zip close card/ID 5th pocket
- Cord key loop - Located just above the hand pocket opening, this loop allows you to clip your keys and you can still stash them in your pocket so they aren't bouncing around on your ride
- Reflective inner seam stripe - cuff them up for extra visibility in low light
- Charcoal internal cuff chain stitching
- Breathable fabric and design
- 9 pocket design
- Innie and outie waist drawcord (Drawcord ends adjust inside or outside the waistband)
- Hidden card pockets in back pockets including RFID blocking pocket
- Crotch gusset for added mobility
- Packable into side pocket
- Reinforced buttonhole
- Reinforced pocket openings
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- All seams sewn with durable Duracore™ thread
- Customers reported that this pant fits small. We recommend you size up a full waist size.
- 94% Nylon/6% Spandex stretch fabric with DWR coating